- The service will begin at 7pm and last about 30 minutes. Please limit your presence before and after the service.
- The service will be held “weather permitting.” In case of rain, the service will be cancelled. Watch the church website and/or Facebook page for announcements about the service. If you have any questions, please call my cell phone.
- We are asking you to bring your own chair to sit on or a blanket for your family to sit on together. There should be both shaded and sunny areas to sit in both the parking lot and the grassy area adjacent to the lot.
- Members of the same household are encouraged to sit together, but please maintain at least 6 feet of space between your household and others.
- For the health and safety of everyone present, we are asking everyone age 5 and older to please wear a mask or face covering, unless you have a health condition that prevents you from masking. If you do not have a mask we will have one for you.
This may seem like a lot to think about, but this is a new effort for us, and we are operating out of an over-abundance of caution so that we might “do no harm” to ourselves or our loved ones who want to take advantage of this opportunity to gather together as the church.
Our weekly recorded worship service will still be available beginning Sunday morning. This evening service will be different than the one on Sunday, so be sure to join us if you can! And, as always, feel free to invite others to join you.
Peace and Blessings,