Hi, and welcome to Week Four in our online Lent reflection series! If this is your first time visiting, you can find more info about this online group on the introduction post. If you decide you would like to officially join this online group, text me or send an email to email@example.com and I will send you the coloring sheets and a reminder when next week’s video releases, and start your candy bag with a piece added for every time you contribute a comment to the discussion. If you would rather pick up a printed copy of the coloring sheets, let me know and I will help with that. Below are some pics of coloring sheets from previous weeks; if you would like to share a shot of yours, or even just a close up of a favorite bit of one of yours, send it to me and I will add it in!
Now, let’s reflect.
- What are some songs or scriptures you know by heart like Jesus and his community knew the Psalms?
- How would you describe the two voices in the Psalm?
- Can you share a story of a time you’ve known God’s nearness?
- Can you share a story of a time you’ve felt God to be far away?
- Do you ever struggle with the distance between what you know is true from your faith and what feels true in your circumstances? How do you manage that difference?