This our final week for online reflection, but there is one more coloring sheet and a written reflection that will be available for Easter, because Easter is truly the Last Word that keeps speaking. If you want to receive that final word and haven’t been receiving the emails, please contact me at email@example.com and I will get those to you, and any of the past weeks you have missed but would like. Comments on this series will be closed next Wednesday, so chime in now, but the videos will stay up for the time being.
Thank you for the opportunity to share in this series with you. Scroll down to see this week’s discussion questions and the comment box below.
- When things around you are hard, or sad, what helps you through?
- What words give you strength, or hope, or peace?
- Can you tell a story of a time you’ve experienced someone pushing back against violence, fear, or heartbreak?
- How might Jesus’ words from the cross–difficult as they are–also give us hope?
- Why do you think Jesus keeps going back to the Psalms–keeps using words that aren’t his own–from the cross? Or, why does his community remember and tell the story this way?